Richard has served as a minister and teacher for many years and travels the world speaking within the church and at church-related events. Richard has been involved in ministry as an ordained minister since 1967. He has served as president of Reality21 since 1976. Additionally, he has served as a pastor, conference speaker, recording artist, and television host. Additionally, he is a published author.
Richard is a Certified Quality Manager focused on helping churches and non-profits develop their quality practice. Given his years of experience working within and through these groups, he has an exceptional understanding of how to help churches minister more effectively to the Body of Christ and implement quality practices within the local church.
His areas of specialty include:
- Speaking within the church to the general congregation
- Leading development sessions for business-minded individuals within the church and community
- Mentoring and coaching pastors
- Helping the Pastor and executive team engage business practices, parishioners, and people in the community leading to greater support.
- Growing church attendance and finances
- Developing the vocational certainty of pastoral staff
- Developing the organizational structure of the church and non-profit organization
Degrees & Certificates:
Ph.D. Grace Bible College and Seminary Theology and Biblical Studies
Min. Degree Global University, Springfield, MO;
Certificate Quality Management Institute, Orlando, FL; Quality Manager Certification.